Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
Hop To:
#93507 - 11/14/11 04:36 AM TEMPORARY SIDE EFFECTS WITH ELECTROLYSIS
dfahey Offline

Top 10 Contributor

Loc: Columbus, Ohio
Josefa started this important thread. I moved it and made it a sticky because it must not go unnoticed. Many posters are confused about what is a normal skin reaction after electrolysis. Any electrologist can feel free to take pictures and post on this thread. I will be posting soon, as well.

Josefa has started with her work:

ON THE ARMS:

ON THE LEGS:

Josefa
ELECTROLYSIS FAQ'S:

British Institute & Association of Electrolysis

http://www.electrolysis.co.uk/?page_id=16

Thread Sponsors
#93564 - 11/15/11 12:39 PM Re: TEMPORARY SIDE EFFECTS WITH ELECTROLYSIS [Re: dfahey]
dfahey Offline

Top 10 Contributor

Inflammatory response & Primary lesions

EDEMA
ERYTHEMA

- No difficulties anticipated, because reaction resolves by itself.
- Keep area clean: mild anti-bacterial soap. May use mild antiseptic lotion.

Source: Treatment Strategy for Electrology.
Regrowth, Wound healing, Overtreatment

by Michael Bono.

The length and shape of the inflammatory response depends on:
- The sensitivity of each individual´s skin.
- The density of treated follicles in one session (in the form of isolated points if the density is minimal, and plate-uniform if the density is maximum).

ON THE BACK:

ON THE BELLY:

MINIMUM DENSITY:

ON THE EYEBROWS:

ON THE UPPER LIP:

ELECTROLYSIS FAQ'S:

#93606 - 11/17/11 01:39 AM Re: TEMPORARY SIDE EFFECTS WITH ELECTROLYSIS [Re: dfahey]
depilacionelectr
Unregistered

SECONDARY LESIONS - TEMPORARY

ESCHARS
-Do not rub or pick off.
-May baths or wash to speed sloughing.

ON LEGS:

ON ARMS:

ON LOWER BACK:

ON THE CHEST:

#93645 - 11/17/11 11:28 PM Re: TEMPORARY SIDE EFFECTS WITH ELECTROLYSIS [Re: ]
depilacionelectr
Unregistered

When the follicular unit coincides with 2 or 3 hair fibers, a single crust is derived from the treatment of several of these follicles.

#93663 - 11/18/11 07:33 PM Re: TEMPORARY SIDE EFFECTS WITH ELECTROLYSIS [Re: ]
udujoove Offline
Contributor

Hello,

I had electrolysis on my upper legs and buttocks three months ago. I got many 2-3mm scabs.. one of the reasons for sure was the daily 'sitting consequence' - scrubbing against the chair.

Now I have 2-3mm bruise-like dots, is this normal or too tardy healing? How to speed up the healing process?

Thank you.

#93665 - 11/18/11 09:26 PM Re: TEMPORARY SIDE EFFECTS WITH ELECTROLYSIS [Re: udujoove]
C O'Connell Offline
Top 10 Contributor

Loc: Sydney,Australia
Does your skin take a longer time than average to heal, or is this only the case with electrolysis treatment? Perhaps your healing time has changed, and was faster in the past? Many people, according to my Dr. are zinc deficient, and this is known to delay healing. Vitamin C is also beneficial.

#93666 - 11/18/11 09:29 PM Re: TEMPORARY SIDE EFFECTS WITH ELECTROLYSIS [Re: C O'Connell]
C O'Connell Offline
Top 10 Contributor

Loc: Sydney,Australia
Congratulations on such a wonderful addition to the forum. This will help users considerably, to distinguish between normal and abnormal reactions. Students of Electrology will also find this a wonderful resource. Bravo Josefa

#93667 - 11/18/11 09:35 PM Re: TEMPORARY SIDE EFFECTS WITH ELECTROLYSIS [Re: C O'Connell]
dfahey Offline

Top 10 Contributor

Good point, Christine. I would like to see some pictures, udu. Would you be able to show us what the area looks like?

I occasionally get clients that have slow healing action. I actually fall Into that category when I get a bug bite. I still have pigmentation on my lower right leg from last June. It might as well be a big, brown tattoo. I know it will fade, but for me, it may take six months or more.
ELECTROLYSIS FAQ'S:

#93671 - 11/18/11 11:10 PM Re: TEMPORARY SIDE EFFECTS WITH ELECTROLYSIS [Re: udujoove]
depilacionelectr
Unregistered

Originally Posted By: udujoove
Hello,

I had electrolysis on my upper legs and buttocks three months ago. I got many 2-3mm scabs.. one of the reasons for sure was the daily 'sitting consequence' - scrubbing against the chair.

Now I have 2-3mm bruise-like dots, is this normal or too tardy healing? How to speed up the healing process?

Thank you.

The red dots, different range of brown, or yellow (post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation) appear after the release of the scabs.
Some areas of the body are likely to develop this type of side effects. Inside of the thighs and arms, buttocks, bikini line, pubic area, underarms, fingers and toes.

It may seem that when the scabs are gone, the healing process is complete, however, does not so. The injury first damages the subcutis, then rises to the reticular dermis, papillary dermis and finally the epidermis. More damage and a wider pattern of destruction occurs in the deeper tissues -the opposite of a natural wound. Thus, electrolysis produces a truly unique "upside-down wound".(Michael Bono)

The skin is a miraculous healing organ. We'll let it do its job.

Red spots on the buttocks of a man, 3 weeks after Electrolysis:

#93672 - 11/18/11 11:56 PM Re: TEMPORARY SIDE EFFECTS WITH ELECTROLYSIS [Re: ]
depilacionelectr
Unregistered

Thank you Christine.
Dee is the promoter of this idea. Pictures "after" of all these cases will be exhibited at the end of this thread. Knowing the whole process will help reassure users of Electrolysis.

HYPOPIGMENTATION, SEBACEOUS PAPULES

This side effect is common in tanned skin, just after the summer. The white dots show the original color of the skin.
The rest of the skin will recover homogeneity when the tan is gone, or when the individual returns to submit to sunbathing. This should NEVER occur before the healing process is complete, otherwise the effect could be the opposite,ie, HYPERPIGMENTATION.

#93772 - 11/23/11 04:18 PM Re: TEMPORARY SIDE EFFECTS WITH ELECTROLYSIS [Re: ]
udujoove Offline
Contributor

Hello!

Unfortunately I cannot provide you with a picture right now but in two weeks time when I get my camera.

I wouldn't say my healing process in long, most wounds heal fast and without any complications..

I have started using teatree oil on these areas daily and added some aloe vera gel. Is is it a good choice of should I just simply moisture?

Thank you!

#93775 - 11/23/11 04:55 PM Re: TEMPORARY SIDE EFFECTS WITH ELECTROLYSIS [Re: udujoove]
stoppit&tidyup Offline
Top 10 Contributor

Loc: London, UK
Hi udujoove, for some people, these pigmentation marks can last many, many months. I am sure they will fade.

Tea tree oil is really for use as an antibacterial straight after treatment. Aloe vera as a protective layer.

At this stage, you will benefit from some good quality rosehip oil. This has worked wonders for my sister and myself to fade pigmentation. Rubbed into the areas twice daily. There is also a thread for it on these forums.
[27hrs of Blend, April 2008-Dec 2010 in UK, for coarse hair on lower sideburns, coarse chin hair, completed upper lip, shaped eyebrows]
[Sept 2011 to date, once yearly sessions with Josefa. Completed reduction of facial/neck fuzz in approx 27 hrs TTT]

#93789 - 11/23/11 11:35 PM Re: TEMPORARY SIDE EFFECTS WITH ELECTROLYSIS [Re: stoppit&tidyup]
Michael Bono Offline

Top 10 Contributor

Loc: Santa Barbara, CA USA
Helping Jossie here:

Doing a young woman's legs (top of leg density was much more). Here you see the untreated hair, the immediate edema from treatment a few minutes ago, and crusts from a few days ago. (These are the crusts I want to see!)

I'm using manual blend, One-second for epilation time, tapered CM needle and 2-handed technique. (Not needing to stop and switch to a tweezer saves time).

Total time (one leg) for the first clearing was just under 4 hours.

#93790 - 11/23/11 11:46 PM Re: TEMPORARY SIDE EFFECTS WITH ELECTROLYSIS [Re: Michael Bono]
Michael Bono Offline

Top 10 Contributor

Also, this beautiful young woman has done a lot of electrolysis with me so I reduced her rate to $50 per hour for the legs. I gave her an estimate of 25 hours for the legs and so her total treatment fee will be $1,250. (I'll let you know how close my estimate was.)

#93839 - 11/26/11 09:38 PM Re: TEMPORARY SIDE EFFECTS WITH ELECTROLYSIS [Re: Michael Bono]
depilacionelectr
Unregistered

Since I read your book for the first time, I sensed that speed, the absence of pain, the proper repair of the skin, and the best results were your peak in each of your treatments. You were a visionary of the XXI century Electrology, Michael. And I try to follow the trail you leave behind.

I have always believed that your time should be devoted exclusively to teaching, writing, and enlighten the new generation of electrologists in the world. I hope someday to see all your work together on a website dedicated exclusively to the world of Electrology, meanwhile, we continue to enjoy here the pearls of your wisdom and experience. Thank you.

Another temporary side effect: The itch.

Michael did a small exhibition in Hairtell. These were his words about it:

"Itching is a very natural part of the healing process as histamine is released to produce the miracle of healing. The itching is noticed quickly as the mast cells release their "chemical mediators." Some patients are more sensitive, but, yes, this is most common."

The itching occurs at times during the session, immediately after the session, or when the small scabs are about to fall.
Calamine lotion, Aloe Vera, or any substance topical antihistamine will help calm this side effect.

Edited by depilacionelectr (11/26/11 09:58 PM)

#93840 - 11/26/11 10:04 PM Re: TEMPORARY SIDE EFFECTS WITH ELECTROLYSIS [Re: ]
Michael Bono Offline

Top 10 Contributor

Thanks for your kind remarks Jossie. I have always wanted a place where all electrologists could "showcase" their work and techniques. At AEA meetings I would always think: "Why am I listening to this speaker talk about some unrelated topic, when everything I want to know about the field is sitting right here in the room."

#94905 - 01/05/12 03:24 AM Re: TEMPORARY SIDE EFFECTS WITH ELECTROLYSIS [Re: Michael Bono]
dfahey Offline

Top 10 Contributor

Before electrolysis session on upper and lower lip prior to 6th session. Started upper lip in August, 2011.

After treatment, swelling and pinkness.

Insertions: 1,547. Time: 112 minutes Used an insulated 3 probe with PicoFlash thermolysis. Lip program level 2 with variations on the timing side as needed. No anesthetic, help needed.

Client never complains of scabbing. Swelling is the main side effect and disappears in 24- 36 hours. Enlarge with an iPad, if you use one, to see the hundreds of tiny black hairs that cover the openings at the nostrils. Sorry, I don't have a before picture, but trust me, this client is looking 50% better!

Can anyone take a guess as to what might be happening to my camera? The dates are screwy. I saw this client on December 19th and took pictures within two hours of each other. The date and time stamp makes no sense on the before picture.
ELECTROLYSIS FAQ'S:

#95116 - 01/15/12 12:26 PM Re: TEMPORARY SIDE EFFECTS WITH ELECTROLYSIS [Re: dfahey]
depilacionelectr
Unregistered

A magnificent work Dee!
Given that we all know that this is one of the areas most difficult and vulnerable, this is really ADMIRABLE.

(About the number of insertions which shows the machine, I have a question for you, I'll open a thread in the section of pros.)

#95118 - 01/15/12 01:11 PM Re: TEMPORARY SIDE EFFECTS WITH ELECTROLYSIS [Re: ]
Caith721 Offline

Top 10 Contributor

Loc: Charlotte, NC, US
Dee, it looks like the time on your camera is the issue. The first picture is 11:09 pm, while the second picture is 01:01 am the following day. Correct the time setting and I think you'll be good.

#95823 - 02/12/12 03:37 PM Re: TEMPORARY SIDE EFFECTS WITH ELECTROLYSIS [Re: Caith721]
sn123 Offline

These photos are extremely helpful. I have a q regarding a side effect.
I have olive skin tone with fine hair on my cheeks. I did get scabs on my cheeks, after my initial consultation for 5 min. In the next 30 min session, the electrologist reduced the current( correct term?) on the apilus machine and went at a slower pace. I still got black scabs which have all gone but the area is bumpy and darker. I don't see photos of what I am talking about. Not obvious big bumps, but the texture of the skin is different.Can someone tell me what causes the bumpiness and what will make it go away? What else can the electrologist do for me to not get scabs or the hyperpigmentation? And how long does this kind of hyperpigmentation last?
I finally got around to doing electrolysis and now all these side effects worry me.Thanks a lot for your time.

#95825 - 02/12/12 03:42 PM Re: TEMPORARY SIDE EFFECTS WITH ELECTROLYSIS [Re: sn123]
sn123 Offline

sorry for the double post. I thought my post did not go through but I just realized that both are different threads with almost similar titles.

#97641 - 04/08/12 01:38 AM Re: TEMPORARY SIDE EFFECTS WITH ELECTROLYSIS [Re: ]
depilacionelectr
Unregistered

Originally Posted By: depilacionelectr
Thank you Christine.
Dee is the promoter of this idea. Pictures "after" of all these cases will be exhibited at the end of this thread. Knowing the whole process will help reassure users of Electrolysis.

HYPOPIGMENTATION, SEBACEOUS PAPULES

This side effect is common in tanned skin, just after the summer. The white dots show the original color of the skin.
The rest of the skin will recover homogeneity when the tan is gone, or when the individual returns to submit to sunbathing. This should NEVER occur before the healing process is complete, otherwise the effect could be the opposite,ie, HYPERPIGMENTATION.

Do you remember the example of hypopigmentation?
It was the back of a man. This is another view of photos taken in October and November 2011.

Well, this is the appearance of the area several months later, in March 2012.

As you can see the hypopigmentation is gone along with most of the hairs. The photos that I usually put "before and after", serve to show the results of Electrolysis, however, as our friend Stoppit says well (thanks for reminding me) there is a ¿difficult? process in the medium. Temporary, but true.

Before:

After 5 months from first clearance:

#97643 - 04/08/12 02:04 AM Re: TEMPORARY SIDE EFFECTS WITH ELECTROLYSIS [Re: ]
depilacionelectr
Unregistered

Do you remember this example of scabs?

It was the lower back of another man.

Between the two pictures has been a year.
Speak and show of the temporary side effects with Electrolysis does not make sense if you do not show they are just that, TEMPORARY!

#97644 - 04/08/12 03:04 AM Re: TEMPORARY SIDE EFFECTS WITH ELECTROLYSIS [Re: ]
dfahey Offline

Top 10 Contributor

Great reassurance pictures for some of our apprehensive clients, J.
ELECTROLYSIS FAQ'S:

#97654 - 04/08/12 01:00 PM Re: TEMPORARY SIDE EFFECTS WITH ELECTROLYSIS [Re: dfahey]
justsomegirl Offline
Contributor

Thank you for the updates!

#97655 - 04/08/12 01:52 PM Re: TEMPORARY SIDE EFFECTS WITH ELECTROLYSIS [Re: justsomegirl]
Arlene R. Batz, CPE Offline

Top 10 Contributor

Loc: New York City - Queens
Josefa, those pics are so wonderful.

There are some people who get crazy with worry when they see a red spot.

Your photos will put them at ease.

Here in the USA, it is not so easy to get people to sign releases allowing us to post their photos.

Most appreciative.

#97665 - 04/08/12 04:59 PM Re: TEMPORARY SIDE EFFECTS WITH ELECTROLYSIS [Re: Arlene R. Batz, CPE]
dfahey Offline

Top 10 Contributor

I have found this to be true, as well. Some don't even want a before picture. They wave me off with just the mere suggestion.
ELECTROLYSIS FAQ'S:

#97669 - 04/08/12 06:13 PM Re: TEMPORARY SIDE EFFECTS WITH ELECTROLYSIS [Re: dfahey]
depilacionelectr
Unregistered

Thank you ladies!

Curiously, Arlene and Dee, social networks are full of pictures where you can know the location and the private details of many of these people who refuse to be photographed by a professional that will keep your identity data in the utmost secrecy (unless otherwise authorized by the client as the case of Trevor).

A photo of a particular area of the body or face does not reveal the identity of the person. Unless there is a birthmark or a tattoo that allows it to be recognized, in which case, this can be blocked or pixilated. Confidentiality is guaranteed.
Take a picture of before is more important than one can imagine, how many times the professional is being blamed for scars that existed before starting treatment? until now, none of my clients has refused to be photographed, if so, I would consider accepting the case. I consider that so important document in the clinical history the location of the scars and the density of hairs "before" such as endocrine disorders diagnosed by hormone tests.
If they allow it, I share the photos, if not, I abstain.

#97673 - 04/08/12 07:53 PM Re: TEMPORARY SIDE EFFECTS WITH ELECTROLYSIS [Re: ]
depilacionelectr
Unregistered

This is one of those cases that surprise you pleasantly.

Women of Indian origin + electrolysis in areas close to mucosal skin + deeply rooted in anagen = much higher chance of developing temporary hyperpigmentation. Well, nop laugh . Almost nothing.

In black circle: test patch area.

However there were large sebaceous papules. I pulled one of them, and just looks like a "beautiful pearl", as Michael Bono has defined. It's amazing ability of this man to give everything its name and find the perfect simile.

#97679 - 04/08/12 11:19 PM Re: TEMPORARY SIDE EFFECTS WITH ELECTROLYSIS [Re: ]
nesense Offline
Contributor

Loc: Houston, TX
Hi Jossie,

What do you mean by mucosal skin? And how long does it take for the hyperpigmentation to show up?

I am of Indian origin and had 15 hours of perfect electrolysis treatment that finished less than 24 hours ago. My electrolygist did say I might get temporary hyperpigmentation, but I haven't seen anything like that. I got electrolysis on my arms, underarms and face done for the first time.

I hardly have any scabbing on my face, and some red dots on my arms and hands. My hands were extremely dry to begin with and I think I may have dried out the area by using too much tea tree oil and now were burning a little when I put them under warm water. My electrolygist gave me Aquaphor to reduce the dryness, and it has considerably reduced the burning sensation. Other than that no side-effects other than hair-free skin, thanks to my wonderful electrolygist.

#97680 - 04/09/12 12:18 AM Re: TEMPORARY SIDE EFFECTS WITH ELECTROLYSIS [Re: nesense]
depilacionelectr
Unregistered

What do you mean by mucosal skin? And how long does it take for the hyperpigmentation to show up?

Approximately one month later. Mucosal skin is a skin that has no keratin layer as, nostrils, genitalia lips, anus, scrotum, etc.. In this case it is the pubic region.

Maybe you're lucky and you are one of the few who do not have this side effect. In any case, rest assured that always, ALWAYS disappears.

#97686 - 04/09/12 10:37 AM Re: TEMPORARY SIDE EFFECTS WITH ELECTROLYSIS [Re: ]
nesense Offline
Contributor

Hi Jossie,

Thanks for your reply. Why would it take one month to show up and not immediately after the treatment in 2-3 days.

Also how often do you see hyperpigmentation on the upperlip and hands of women of indian origin?And how long does it take to show up?

Thanks.

#97687 - 04/09/12 10:55 AM Re: TEMPORARY SIDE EFFECTS WITH ELECTROLYSIS [Re: nesense]
stoppit&tidyup Offline
Top 10 Contributor

nesense - sorry to butt in (as usual).

Let me tell you about me and my sister as we are both of Indian origin. If this means anything in MAC our skin colours are NC30 and NC40/42.

I had Blend with an electrologist in London and fairly short treatments, for example, upper lip was never more than 20-25mins and spread out over the area. So no scabbing, no PIH.

My sister had a marathon upper lip session with Josefa of 2 hours (so thermolysis). Josefa was very careful and also utlised the Laurier probe. Very minimal scabbing and I don't recall any PIH.

We both had our hands and fingers treated by Josefa. Body work is much more prone to scabbing, so we had quite a lot of scabs and when they dropped off, PIH marks in some places...we only would get PIH where there had been scabs. Moreso on the fingers than the hands. My sister also had her arms treated a very little bit. You can see the photo and the PIH in the thread linked in my sig.

By far my worst areas for scabbing and then PIH were actually the neck and the middle of the chest... did quite a bit of with with Josefa (neck pics in the sig).

Having been through it, I don't find it a big deal. One of my friend's started with my local electro in Dec (well, 2 did) for her jaw and under chin. Anyway, she was really worried about how she will manage with skin issues. It turned out blend made her feel sick so the electrologist is primarily using thermolysis (on a SX-B, not a 'modern' epilator with it's new modes). So she gets some scabbing and then PIH. Surprisingly, she is okay with it because over the last few months, less and less hair is appearing on a weekly basis, she is not feeling like reaching for the tweezers. Having seen mine at its worst point (which was also a lot worse than anything she is dealing with, because I had so many hours of work) and having seen it heal, it's not something she worries about.
[27hrs of Blend, April 2008-Dec 2010 in UK, for coarse hair on lower sideburns, coarse chin hair, completed upper lip, shaped eyebrows]
[Sept 2011 to date, once yearly sessions with Josefa. Completed reduction of facial/neck fuzz in approx 27 hrs TTT]

#97689 - 04/09/12 01:01 PM Re: TEMPORARY SIDE EFFECTS WITH ELECTROLYSIS [Re: stoppit&tidyup]

Top 10 Contributor

Stopit&tidyup, your above post indicates that even with the finest tools and equipment in the hands of the best electrologists administering thermolysis, you might still have some scabbing and PIH.

One thing that you did mention was that your sister did not have any scabbing or PIH after her blend treatments. It was not because insertions were spread out on the upper lip that there was no scabbing or PIH. When blend is administered properly there is hardly any noticeable surface tissue reaction once the initial swelling has subsided. Blend is still ideal for those who might have their picture taken by the paparazzi, at any given moment unexpectantly.

#97690 - 04/09/12 01:45 PM Re: TEMPORARY SIDE EFFECTS WITH ELECTROLYSIS [Re: Arlene R. Batz, CPE]
stoppit&tidyup Offline
Top 10 Contributor

Hi Arlene,

I was the one having blend treatments on my upper lip. My sister had thermolysis with the Apilus Platinum (2 hrs straight) and did not develop any noticing scabbing or then PIH either.
My point here was that for us, scabbing and PIH was more to do with body area.

I imagine if I had 2hrs of continuous blend, I would not have recovered so quickly (i.e. by the next day the swelling and redness had subsided). In fact, I doubt my electrologist would have agreed to treat it for more than 30 mins at one time anyway.

#97692 - 04/09/12 03:56 PM Re: TEMPORARY SIDE EFFECTS WITH ELECTROLYSIS [Re: stoppit&tidyup]
nesense Offline
Contributor

Hi Arlene,

Why do you recommend blend for minimal skin reaction ? Also, how often have you seen hyperpigmentation on the upperlip, face, hands, underarms of people of Indian origin?

As of right now, I have close to zero skin reaction, 2-3 days after 15 hours of electrolysis treatment. 2 hours on upperlip, 1 hour on face, 3 hours on underarms, rest on arms and hands.

Stoppitandtidyup - thanks for your response, how soon after your treatment did you notice the hyperpigmentation on your neck? I've very tiny tiny pin point scabs on my face and upperlip, maybe around 10. My electrologist said I might get hyperpigmentation, but I don't think so, and wanted a general idea from the experiences of other electrologists.

Thanks.

#97693 - 04/09/12 04:28 PM Re: TEMPORARY SIDE EFFECTS WITH ELECTROLYSIS [Re: nesense]
stoppit&tidyup Offline
Top 10 Contributor

I would like to add that I had a little blend on my chest and toes too - scabbing and PIH as expected!

Really, I think body area is a big factor in this.

nesense: Please see the last page photos in my sister's diary in my sig. I had PIH where-ever I had a lot of scabbing and it was there when the scabs dropped off. It turned darker before it started fading. The kind of hairs being treated were also a big factor for me, in regards to my neck.

#97707 - 04/09/12 08:33 PM Re: TEMPORARY SIDE EFFECTS WITH ELECTROLYSIS [Re: stoppit&tidyup]

Top 10 Contributor

nesence,

You ask about my experience with Indian people?
Well, afterall, my office is located in Queens, NYC.
A lot!
For populations that experience PIH, I suggest icing the area for about 5 minutes immediately after treatment. Clients say it makes a difference. Try that and see what happens.

#97887 - 04/15/12 03:53 PM Re: TEMPORARY SIDE EFFECTS WITH ELECTROLYSIS [Re: sn123]
madhu Offline
Major Contributor

Loc: India
I want have some expert advice...I am getting electrolysis on face for some fine black hairs and white hairs on my face.mY ELECTROLOGIST is using thermolysis method.After the procedure,I see very tiny scabs barely noticebaleafter one day which usually falls in 4-5 days and the skin is back to normal.Is it a normal reaction or I have to worry about it. frown

#97888 - 04/15/12 05:15 PM Re: TEMPORARY SIDE EFFECTS WITH ELECTROLYSIS [Re: madhu]
Caith721 Offline

Top 10 Contributor

Loc: Charlotte, NC, US
Madhu, that sounds like a completely normal reaction to me.

#97889 - 04/15/12 05:45 PM Re: TEMPORARY SIDE EFFECTS WITH ELECTROLYSIS [Re: Caith721]
madhu Offline
Major Contributor

Thanks cathi...........

#98784 - 05/22/12 12:40 AM Re: TEMPORARY SIDE EFFECTS WITH ELECTROLYSIS [Re: dfahey]
LIJ Offline

I am having electrolysis on my face for the 2nd time, though the first go round was 20 years ago. This time I am having a terrible time with breakouts around my chin line. Not small pimples or white heads but big, inflamed cystic pimples. I rarely get any pimples at all and am struggling to deal with them. Is this a normal reaction to electrolysis? I didn't breakout much, if at all, the last time I had it done. is it something my electrologist is doing or not doing?

Thanks

#98786 - 05/22/12 01:42 AM Re: TEMPORARY SIDE EFFECTS WITH ELECTROLYSIS [Re: LIJ]
dfahey Offline

Top 10 Contributor

No, this is not a usual side effect with electrolysis. What did your electrologist think about this when you asked her?

Did she give you aftercare instructions? If so, what was her advice? Are you seeing full hair structures when the hair is lifted out? Ask her to see some hairs. She can't show you every hair she removes, of course, but maybe it will give some indication if you are not seeing full structures, complete with root sheaths. If part of the hair structure is left behind, that can induce the inflammatory response and infection may follow.
ELECTROLYSIS FAQ'S:

#99089 - 06/01/12 06:17 AM Re: TEMPORARY SIDE EFFECTS WITH ELECTROLYSIS [Re: dfahey]
madhu Offline
Major Contributor

Hi Dfahey...I had few queries.I am getting thermolysis modality done on my face..After The procedure...my chin area and lip area does not scab but neck,sideburns do scab...most of them are very tiny scabs visible only on close inspection...a few are a little larger ...although its my second session and first session didnt cause any damage to my skin.Now the question is--Is scabbing always there on these areas specially after thermolysis?Is it a normal part of my defence?My electrologist is very skill...I saw all the hairs removed...I saw their roots and sheath too...I never felt plucking.

#99240 - 06/06/12 12:34 PM Re: TEMPORARY SIDE EFFECTS WITH ELECTROLYSIS [Re: madhu]
smurf Offline
Major Contributor

Loc: London
Madhu,

More or less. As long as it's not over-treatment, you should hopefully see results. Initially, I had a lot of redness, swelling & scabbing (these last two took a week to get reduce to 'acceptable'/normal appearance). In subsequent treatments in the same areas, the reaction hasn't been as severe - only a bit of redness and the smallest amount of swelling (not noticeable enough for other people to think you've had anything other than an eyebrow wax).

#99718 - 06/27/12 07:29 AM Re: TEMPORARY SIDE EFFECTS WITH ELECTROLYSIS [Re: smurf]
madhu Offline
Major Contributor

Hi everybody...yesterday i had electrolysis neck and i noticed a circular bruise like area...is it normal or I have to worry ...i am really scared...

#99719 - 06/27/12 11:59 AM Re: TEMPORARY SIDE EFFECTS WITH ELECTROLYSIS [Re: madhu]
madhu Offline
Major Contributor

hi everybody...today i got second clearance of my face ...it took total of 3.5 hours...yup it includes a few minutes of talk with my electrologist...my pics are here;
LEFT SIDE OF FACE;

RIGHT SIDE OF MY FACE;

the scabs on my left side of neck are little bigger in size...the hairs there were very fine and shallow i think so.Yup i am little worried about the bruise in center of neck...but my
electrologist said it will subside of its soon and nothing serious.

Edited by madhu (06/27/12 12:00 PM)

#99763 - 06/27/12 11:43 PM Re: TEMPORARY SIDE EFFECTS WITH ELECTROLYSIS [Re: Caith721]
orangecode Offline
Contributor

I am not a regular poster on here these days, but I have had a lot of electrolysis done on my face, and in every case, I've been able to go to work the next day. The scabs I have developed have been mostly on my abdomen - and I don't touch them or itch them or scratch them (they will fall off on their own), and I apply aftercare solutions (in my case tea tree oil and aloe vera, and I followed my electrologist's recommendations).

There have been great pictures posted of what a "normal" reaction might look like and what overtreatment might look like. In reality, it will vary from one person to the next. Know your own "normal".

If you go to a new electrologist and you look like a dalmatian the following day, it may be that you've been overtreated - you can post pictures here for expert eyes to see.

Whatever you do, make sure there is constant feedback between you and your electrologist - you must show her (or him) any pictures of abnormal scabs right away (don't wait on it!) and (if necessary) adjust treatment accordingly. In some cases, it may just be your body's natural reaction, but I have seen some pictures where it might be too much treatment energy. When I finished my very first 4-hour session, I sent a panicked e-mail (complete with pictures) to my electrologist because I got some scabs - not large ones, but they were certainly there.

Be vigilant. If you've had many sessions without incident and you suddenly develop some odd reaction, don't let it go away. A few months ago, after many sessions without any incident, I had one big "scab" on my chin. It looked like a pus-filled wound. I noticed it because I was paying attention to the skin's reaction. It turns out it was a big ingrown that eventually came out. More than anything else, you should keep in mind that many people out there are having (and have had) electrolysis without having to wear a burqa the next day.

I am now convinced more than ever that if I have been able to remove the tough, banana-shaped hairs that I had with my skin emerging more-or-less intact, then you, too, should not have to resemble a dalmatian just because you're getting electrolysis.

Good luck!

#99783 - 06/28/12 04:26 PM Re: TEMPORARY SIDE EFFECTS WITH ELECTROLYSIS [Re: orangecode]
madhu Offline
Major Contributor

thanks orangecode..

#99784 - 06/28/12 04:31 PM Re: TEMPORARY SIDE EFFECTS WITH ELECTROLYSIS [Re: madhu]
madhu Offline
Major Contributor

I went to my job immediately after electrolysis...and regularly going...scabs are pinpoint.....my skin reacts to electrolysis in this way only...forming scabs which eventually shed by 7 day app.

#100713 - 08/20/12 03:27 PM Re: TEMPORARY SIDE EFFECTS WITH ELECTROLYSIS [Re: madhu]
Diorgirl Offline

I am thinking of getting electrolysis done on my upper lip since I am sick of bleaching the area every week or so. I have never shaved or waxed that area before, just bleached.

I have a few questions.
Will I be able to bleach my upper lip in between sessions?

After sessions will there be some sort of growth of hair? I am not sure what to expect..will it look like I shaved?

How many sessions do people have for the upper lip? I know if ranges from case to case, but on average. Also how often show I go to get it done? I am really busy with work and I am not sure how often I can travel to get it done.

#100717 - 08/21/12 02:14 AM Re: TEMPORARY SIDE EFFECTS WITH ELECTROLYSIS [Re: Diorgirl]
James W. Walker VII Offline

Top 10 Contributor

Loc: Buffalo NY, & Traveling the US...
If you go to the right person, you won't have to bleach in between sessions, as there will be no hair to bleach, as long as you get to first clearance as fast as you can and get full clearances each and every time you go in after that. If so, you can look bare lipped for up to 3 weeks in between treatments.

#102565 - 11/17/12 02:33 AM Re: TEMPORARY SIDE EFFECTS WITH ELECTROLYSIS [Re: ]
CanadianGirl Offline
Contributor

Loc: Ontario, Canada
I'm still so confused what is a normal reaction to electrolysis even though I've been doing it for years.

I have an electrologist who is working on my face and I pretty much have no scabbing and my face is just pink for 3 days max. The problem is she doesn't use magnification much and she can't see even when she uses it and sometimes I think she goes slow on purpose so she can tell me I need more time, so I'm looking for a new electrologist.

I have yet to find someone else who can give me the same results, as in very little reaction and no scabbing. Is it possible she is under treating my hairs? My hair is now fine to medium density and she said my hair comes out easily. My old electrologist does have a newer digital machine, all of the others don't if that makes a difference at all.

I saw someone else and my face is pretty lumpy and bumpy looking with a lot of scabs. Is this necessary to kill the hair or is it possible to be treated properly without scabbing and bumpiness?? Like I said my hairs are fairly fine to medium on my face now. Oh and the lady said she treated me 12 but she was thinking of treating me at 14 but she didn't. I'm not sure what that means intensity wise. I can't imagine if she did do it at that setting because I can tell I'll probably be scabbed and bumpy for two weeks now even at the lower setting she chose.

So if anyone can clear up my confusion. Thanks
Method: Electrolysis

Arms, under arms, bikini area, (tried on stomach) didn't work.
Method: Laser (ND YAG)

#102566 - 11/17/12 06:22 AM Re: TEMPORARY SIDE EFFECTS WITH ELECTROLYSIS [Re: CanadianGirl]
electrolysislady Offline

Major Contributor

Loc: London, Ontario, Canada
For most people the normal reaction to electrolysis is a minor amount of redness for an hour or two, which does subside.
Most electrologists require the assistance of one form of magnification or another, it is difficult to see the follicle without it, even if someone's eyesight is very good. If I were having electrolysis and there was no magnification I would be concerned about the accuracy of the insertions.
I suggest that you book a a consultation with another one or two electrologists in your community.
During a consultation a true professional with review your medical history, explain the electrolysis process, assess the treatment area and provide a sample treatment. A consultation gives you the opportunity to interview the electrologist and determine if they are professional and if the individual is serious about their practice. Good luck!

#102588 - 11/18/12 04:32 PM Re: TEMPORARY SIDE EFFECTS WITH ELECTROLYSIS [Re: electrolysislady]
CanadianGirl Offline
Contributor

Loc: Ontario, Canada
Hmmm ok well I'm seeing that I've been over treated then because it's been 4 days and I have scabs in almost every insertion point on my face or I'm not sure if it's due to poor technique? I guess I will have to keep looking even though I've already tried three in my area, so I'm running out of options.
Method: Electrolysis

Arms, under arms, bikini area, (tried on stomach) didn't work.
Method: Laser (ND YAG)

#107535 - 06/15/13 09:49 PM Re: TEMPORARY SIDE EFFECTS WITH ELECTROLYSIS [Re: CanadianGirl]
LostComplex Offline

Hi everyone,

I had my upper lip done with the S.I.M.P.L.E method for 15 minutes yesterday morning and today I have these pimples on my upper lip, along with 1 odd colored pimple that looks orange to me. After electrolysis, I initially had mild erythema that went away. I was just wondering if this a normal reaction, or if she is over-treating it, etc?

She also suggested that I only get 15 minute treatments for the upper lip, as any longer than that might be too much for the skin, and told me to come back in 3 weeks. But judging by the comments here, it seems that it's much better to clear out all the hair in one treatment.

Would appreciate some help, and I can post a picture of it if necessary.

Also, I haven't really done any after care as I am unsure as to what I can and can't do. I have oily skin and I don't know if I can use my cleanser to clean the area, so instead I've just left it alone.

Thank you in advance for any help.

#107537 - 06/15/13 10:47 PM Re: TEMPORARY SIDE EFFECTS WITH ELECTROLYSIS [Re: LostComplex]
Michael Bono Offline

Top 10 Contributor

If you have, say, 357 hairs to be removed and the total time to remove these hairs ends up being … for example … 4 hours, why is it any “better or not better” to clear the hairs, scatter the hairs, wait 2 weeks, or 3 weeks, etc.

The hair count is fixed; the treatment duration is also going to be about the same anyway. The arguments about “strategy” (“clear or not to clear,” etc.) seem more like ritual than technique. I really don’t see why this is such a big deal?

If I zap you in three 1-hour treatments … or in one 3-hour treatment, you end up with the same thing. For me this is a non-issue and certainly not worth serious consideration. It's mostly a choice of the person doing the work. Sometimes I'm super-cautious and other times it's "balls to the wind!"

Yeah, there are “many ways to skin a cat!” And,I have skinned quite a few.

#107538 - 06/15/13 11:41 PM Re: TEMPORARY SIDE EFFECTS WITH ELECTROLYSIS [Re: Michael Bono]
electrolysislady Offline

Major Contributor

Loc: London, Ontario, Canada
What is the S.I.M.P.LE. method?

#107540 - 06/16/13 12:18 AM Re: TEMPORARY SIDE EFFECTS WITH ELECTROLYSIS [Re: electrolysislady]
LostComplex Offline

S.I.M.P.L.E. stands for Sequential Inverted Micro-Pulsed Led Energy

I found a page about it here: http://www.arizonaelectrolysis.com/simple.html

That's the method my electrologist told me she uses.

Does it look any good?

#107541 - 06/16/13 01:17 AM Re: TEMPORARY SIDE EFFECTS WITH ELECTROLYSIS [Re: LostComplex]
dfahey Offline

Top 10 Contributor

Of course, S.I.M.P.L.E is a good technique! I wouldn't worry at all!

Just know that, like Michael said, there are many ways to achieve permanency (makes me too sad to say "skin a cat"), so your practitioner is using a great technique that she is comfortable with, it appears.

Feel free to post a picture. We love pictures here. You can never offer too much detail.
ELECTROLYSIS FAQ'S:

#107543 - 06/16/13 01:24 AM Re: TEMPORARY SIDE EFFECTS WITH ELECTROLYSIS [Re: LostComplex]
Michael Bono Offline

Top 10 Contributor

Don't "sweat it!" This "S.I.M.P.L.E." is simply a "trade name" for something LOTS of us do all the time ... sometimes, or whenever the situation "calls for it."

(I get it, but don't "get" the "LED" part? There is no LED used in an HF treatment ... is there? I mean: Light Emitting Diode.)

The name was initiated by Suzanne Anderer (if I'm correct), and simply means that the needle it positioned up-and-down, or down-and-up in the follicle. Nothing "new" about it (it was simultaneously "invented" by MANY electrologists; it's just what we do) ... Indeed, this term is just a means to make "what you do" seem new or to make you stand out in the crowd.

I'm not a big fan of trade names that don't actually INFORM or truly educate the public ... but mostly try to "razzle dazzle" them. Bad show, really; just unnecessary confusion.

It's a fine technique ... Please don't give it a second thought! It's seriously not worth it.

"A rose by any other name ... " Well, you know.

#107563 - 06/17/13 03:45 AM Re: TEMPORARY SIDE EFFECTS WITH ELECTROLYSIS [Re: dfahey]
Anonymous Offline

Major Contributor

Hi! Is it bad if you don't get the kind of reaction in the pictures here? Does that reduce your chances that it's being effective?

I just started facial electrolysis and got some bumps that look a little bit like some of the lower pictures of Edema -- except not nearly as noticeable.

It has been a few weeks since my first treatment, though, and the hair hasn't grown back yet from that first treatment. (It would normally grow back by now if I had simply plucked.) So the fact that that area is still bare except for a few new sprouts that were in the wrong phase (weren't there) when we did it makes me hopeful!

But I'm wondering if the mildness of my bumps is an indication of not enough electrical current? The area is a bit tender to the touch. But the pimply things are so faint that I'm not even covering them with makeup (I don't think anyone will notice them.) And it's only been two days since my second treatment ....

I've read some posts that scabs are a positive sign and such. Is it unusual and/or a sign of less effective electrolysis if you don't have much reaction?

#107565 - 06/17/13 04:44 AM Re: TEMPORARY SIDE EFFECTS WITH ELECTROLYSIS [Re: Anonymous]
dfahey Offline

Top 10 Contributor

I don't believe in the thinking that scabs are a positive sign that you had a better treatment. In fact, I will say it is hogwash! I wanted to say a much worse word than hogwash, but no need for being crude to express my insistence that scabbing is not a requirement for disabling a hair follicle. I do everything I can, not scab a persons face because the physical appearance of scabbing can be as bad as having the hair. It scares people and can affect their self-esteem to have a lot of facial scabbing.

If you get a few pin point size scabs, don't obsess about it. It's okay. They will go away naturally. Do not pick them.
ELECTROLYSIS FAQ'S:

#108796 - 09/03/13 01:56 PM Re: TEMPORARY SIDE EFFECTS WITH ELECTROLYSIS [Re: dfahey]
dfahey Offline

Top 10 Contributor

Examples of what Pustules look like:

These go away quickly. Dabs of tea tree oil will dissolve these or may prevent them. A warm shower or a warm compress will help them disappear, too.

Tell your electrologist if you develop these for further advice or they may want to adjust treatment energy next visit? Better yet, take a picture and show her/him.
ELECTROLYSIS FAQ'S:

#109198 - 09/18/13 10:27 PM Re: TEMPORARY SIDE EFFECTS WITH ELECTROLYSIS [Re: ]
Poohbrmi Offline
Contributor

I want to thank you guys for posting these pics. It really helps me to know what to look for as 'normal' post treatment effects and to get a feel for possible 'abnormal' effects due to allergic reactions or reactions from treatment. And as long as I'm calm and relaxed about a post treatment effect, my clients have faith in me enough to be relaxed by my 'it's fine, just give it some time and the .... will subside' calm encouraging words.

#111341 - 12/22/13 11:01 PM Re: TEMPORARY SIDE EFFECTS WITH ELECTROLYSIS [Re: Poohbrmi]
tiredofhair123 Offline
Contributor

Loc: England
Can shaving the face ever stimulate hair growth? This is what I've been told recently by my elec.

Electrolysis: 31 hours on chin/neck between 16-09-13-05/05/13. Some reduction but still a way to go.

#111345 - 12/23/13 01:57 AM Re: TEMPORARY SIDE EFFECTS WITH ELECTROLYSIS [Re: tiredofhair123]
dfahey Offline

Top 10 Contributor

No, it cannot.
ELECTROLYSIS FAQ'S:

#112914 - 03/14/14 02:48 PM Re: TEMPORARY SIDE EFFECTS WITH ELECTROLYSIS [Re: sn123]
dfahey Offline

Top 10 Contributor

HYPERPIGMENTATION

READ THIS :

Posted by Michael Bono on 3/14/2014:

http://www.hairtell.com/forum/ubbthreads.php/topics/112913.html#Post112913
ELECTROLYSIS FAQ'S:

#113861 - 05/21/14 06:45 PM Re: TEMPORARY SIDE EFFECTS WITH ELECTROLYSIS [Re: dfahey]
Sarah321 Offline

Hi,

2 weeks ago the area under my nose above my lip has been treated with electrolysis. I had some swelling but that went away.
My skin is still red, like in the above picture (except I don't have those "pustules"). The skin has no scabs or dents for a lack of words, the skin just looks red. It are not pinpoint red points but it's spread out over the skin.
I use aloe vera but I wonder why and when I can expect the skin colour to return to normal?

#114302 - 07/04/14 07:19 PM Re: TEMPORARY SIDE EFFECTS WITH ELECTROLYSIS [Re: Sarah321]
lele Offline
Contributor

Loc: uk
thanks for posting these pictures, it's great to refer to and know what's expected or possible, helps a lot smile

#120351 - 12/28/15 10:54 AM Re: TEMPORARY SIDE EFFECTS WITH ELECTROLYSIS [Re: dfahey]
hidingaway Offline

Hi i have been having electrolysis for approx. 9 months on my face. I have developed some side effects on my cheeks and face where i am being treated. The best way to describe this would be it looks as though i have acne. I did not suffer with acne prior to treatment therefore it would be helpful to obtain advice about how to minimise the appearance of these spots on my face. I have attached some photos to help show what i am trying to explain

Attachments
20151228_142705_001-3_resized.jpg (373 downloads)
20151228_142543-1-1-1_resized.jpg (377 downloads)

#120352 - 12/28/15 01:06 PM Re: TEMPORARY SIDE EFFECTS WITH ELECTROLYSIS [Re: dfahey]
dfahey Offline

Top 10 Contributor

Were your hair structures fine,medium, coarse, very coarse? If your hairs were fine, the bumps would not occur. How long ago was last treatment? what is your aftercare?

Did you take a before pictures?
ELECTROLYSIS FAQ'S:

#120355 - 12/28/15 02:27 PM Re: TEMPORARY SIDE EFFECTS WITH ELECTROLYSIS [Re: dfahey]
hidingaway Offline

I would say my hair was medium to course. I've attached one before picture although it's not very clear. I previously would bleach the hairs which is why they may not show up well in the picture. In terms of after-care, I use lots of aloe vera gel and use dermalogica daily microfolant to try and help with the spots. My last treatment was approx. 3 weeks ago.

Attachments
before 1.jpg (256 downloads)

Edited by hidingaway (12/28/15 02:28 PM)

#120357 - 12/28/15 02:42 PM Re: TEMPORARY SIDE EFFECTS WITH ELECTROLYSIS [Re: dfahey]
Iluv2zap Offline
Top 10 Contributor

how temporary?
http://electrolysisbyseana.com

#120358 - 12/29/15 10:23 AM Re: TEMPORARY SIDE EFFECTS WITH ELECTROLYSIS [Re: dfahey]
Michael Bono Offline

Top 10 Contributor

Those vesicles in photo #2 (right cheek) are lesions I have never seen post-electrology ... in 40 years. The other photos are nominal.

#120359 - 12/29/15 12:41 PM Re: TEMPORARY SIDE EFFECTS WITH ELECTROLYSIS [Re: dfahey]
Iluv2zap Offline
Top 10 Contributor

That is why I asked how temporary. It's likely the OP doesnt know however. I have seen lesions like this but they were not from electrology.

The very first time I did laser, it was with a student who barely spoke a word of english. I think she dropped out.She did a lousy job and I ended up with red markes ( somewhat like acne) similar to this, but on my left cheek were two marks that preented very similarly to this. Over a year later they were still there though not as inflamed. A single very grey hair (the only ones on that cheek at the time) was growing out of each of them. I removed the greys with blend, actually way over treated them. I had always assumed they were moles.

The thing is, moles dont go away and these did after being treated with electrolysis.They still held on for a few months as they faded, but once the hair was gone they diminished.

I never found out what the physiology behind these abnomalities was, but they seemed to diminish after the follicle was killed. They presented, almost exactly like these have. Today 3 years later, there is zero trace of them. Could have been partially ingrown? I'm not sure, but I would wit and see if they fade or mostly go away over the next 2-3 months. I think they might.

I'm looking for pictures of this, but I think they may have been deleted when I reset a tablet a few months ago. I dont remember if I ever transferred the pictures to PC.

Seana
http://electrolysisbyseana.com

#120360 - 12/29/15 05:39 PM Re: TEMPORARY SIDE EFFECTS WITH ELECTROLYSIS [Re: dfahey]
hidingaway Offline

I was treated with laser approx 2 and a half years ago which was ineffective and actually induced more hair on my face than i had previously. The marks on my face have flared up a few days after i started having electrolysis treatment on those particular area which was about2 months ago and have not faded. I guess i am just worried that if i continue to have treatment on the area it may lead to permanent pigmentation/scarring.

#120361 - 12/29/15 10:21 PM Re: TEMPORARY SIDE EFFECTS WITH ELECTROLYSIS [Re: dfahey]
Michael Bono Offline

Top 10 Contributor

Those vesicles we are talking about "flared up a few days after electrolysis ... and [lasted] two months."

It could be that inflammation fired-up a virus that you might have had in the past, i.e., herpes. I do not think your electrologist either caused this or that this was a direct result of electrolysis. I would have these lesions checked by a dermatologist.

Again, these vesicles ... that appeared days after treatment ... were not a direct result from treatment. No such mark ever forms post-electrolysis; at least not in my experience.

#121814 - 05/02/16 05:17 PM Re: TEMPORARY SIDE EFFECTS WITH ELECTROLYSIS [Re: dfahey]
HOWARD SHORE Offline
Contributor

I had electrolysis done to most of my face, neck and underarms.

Sadly, I am now experiencing redness and some tightness on my face when I smile.

I do NOT look ugly, but I need to find a way to get Rid Of The Redness and go back to my Original White Skin Color.

I am willing to do just about anything to fix this problem.

Does anybody know if any kind of Laser Machines can Help Correct this problem?

Currently, I am seeing a Dermatologist and they gave me some kind of pill to take for five days and some special liquid to put on my face for 10 minutes at a time to let the liquid sit there and doing this three times per day which is a hell of a job.

In any case, I am willing to seek out any good advice and tips from anybody who knows about what I am going through and Yes, I can send you pictures if you want to see what my face looks like.

My email address is: private_executive@yahoo.com.

My facebook is under: HOWARD PAUL SHORE

Thank you.

Sincerely yours,

Howard Paul Shore
Angry and Upset Electrolysis Customer

/HPS

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >

Moderator:  Andrea 
Sponsored Links
Recent Posts
The 'tweezing' sensation
by astro
Your opinion on GentleLase for hands/fingers?
by astro
electrolysis on penis
by fenix
06:03 PM
Electrolysis London?
by Lily-May
05/27/17 06:37 AM
A lack of planning on your part...
by Iluv2zap
05/26/17 08:57 PM
Top Posters
LAgirl 9994
dfahey 9482
James W. Walker VII 8027
Andrea 4146
Michael Bono 3082
Who's Online
1 registered (astro), 93 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod