Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
Hop To:
#95440 - 01/29/12 09:00 AM Re: White peach fuzz on woman’s face [Re: dfahey]
follizap Offline
Major Contributor

Loc: england
I couldn't help wondering if those tiny hairs would be as visible if they didn't have a coating of foundation covering them.... It looks like they been foundation mascara'd, I dare say they'd have been far less visible without that effect. I'm seeing Kate later I'll have to remember to tell her wink

Thread Sponsors
#95442 - 01/29/12 02:55 PM Re: White peach fuzz on woman’s face [Re: follizap]
stoppit&tidyup Offline
Top 10 Contributor

Loc: London, UK
Maybe follizap, I have this kind of hair (black but bleached so it looks like Megan's) and actually, I found foundation + powder makes them less visible for me. Depends on the product I guess.

The problem is, hi-res digital photos show up stuff that otherwise is not or barely noticeable.

My hair was/is downy but dense and very long and the fact that it is naturally black meant I was bleaching every week. My upper lip was done in London and I've had some work done with Josefa on the beard and neck area (enough to make a big difference). Those whiskers that MF has, are no longer there for me but the smaller hairs below are still there.

When I saw Josefa, I asked if I needed more work done on my upper lip and she said it was fine. Asking around friends for opinions beforehand, they all said my upper lip looked hairless.

But if someone takes a close up shot, with a DSLR and flash, then you can see the tiny, remaining hairs. That does not mean I'd bother removing them if everyone is telling me they can't see them.
Laser for reduction on Underarms, Bikini, Full Legs & 3/4 Arms. Skin type IV
Electrolysis - Further details in: My sister's electrolysis diary
[27hrs of Blend, April 2008-Dec 2010 in UK, for coarse hair on lower sideburns, coarse chin hair, completed upper lip, shaped eyebrows]
[Sept 2011 to date, once yearly sessions with Josefa. Completed reduction of facial/neck fuzz in approx 27 hrs TTT]

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Andrea 
Sponsored Links
Recent Posts
Starting electrologist equipment
by Josh C
06:36 AM
by fenix
06:58 PM
by Iluv2zap
03/18/18 09:52 PM
Sebaceous glands
by Iluv2zap
03/18/18 09:48 PM
Beard parameters
by zapmyface
03/17/18 07:41 PM
Top Posters
LAgirl 9994
dfahey 9647
James W. Walker VII 8055
Andrea 4149
Michael Bono 3263
Who's Online
1 registered (1 invisible), 117 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod