Firstly, this OP is extremely helpful. Thanks as always!
Secondly, I'm searching for this now, and I don't want to ask an annoying repeat question. BUT, can anyone direct me to the "first consultation" thing someone wrote up a while back?
I'm going to see 3-4 before selecting one to work with and I'd love that list of things to ask on a first appointment and maybe also annoying questions that don't really matter.
Things I have jotted:
- what machine are you using and can i record the levels for my records
- thermolysis, blend or both
- what phases of hair growth do you work on
- can I do a large first clearance
- do you use disposable needles or store my needle
- I pluck often, do i need to stop for a few months before starting treatment
- if I get pregnant will you still treat me or do you recommend waiting
- how flexible is your schedule, I want to respect both of our availabilities
any other suggestions?