Page 60 of 100 < 1 2 58 59 60 61 62 99 100 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
Hop To:
#98817 - 05/23/12 11:05 AM Re: Part II: Laurier [Re: mumbaigirl]
James W. Walker VII Offline

Top 10 Contributor

Loc: Buffalo NY, & Traveling the US...
So its true, when you stand above the crowd, it is easier for others to throw tomatoes at you. wink

Congratulations Mike R., Glad that Irish Electrolysists will be better able to obtain good tools to work with.

Thread Sponsors
#98818 - 05/23/12 12:20 PM Re: Part II: Laurier [Re: James W. Walker VII]
stoppit&tidyup Offline
Top 10 Contributor

Loc: London, UK
I restrained myself from commenting yesterday.

I think all the posts and clearer photos are evidence enough that she does beautiful work. Dare I say, the undereye area actually looks smoother than the rest of the skin.

We shouldn't be afraid to speak up if we feel something is wrong but one wonders what the motivation was for such an accusation.

In another post I mentioned the unhappy teenage years I had, already having a lot of facial and body hair before 13. If I have a daughter and she feels the same, I would not hesitate to hand her over to Josefa for work at that young age. I cannot describe how caring she is.

But I suppose one needs to know and understand her work to really know how skilled she is. At this point in her career, I think Josefa would have to actively try to cause such overtreatment.
[27hrs of Blend, April 2008-Dec 2010 in UK, for coarse hair on lower sideburns, coarse chin hair, completed upper lip, shaped eyebrows]
[Sept 2011 to date, once yearly sessions with Josefa. Completed reduction of facial/neck fuzz in approx 27 hrs TTT]

#98823 - 05/23/12 05:45 PM Re: Part II: Laurier [Re: stoppit&tidyup]
Philomena Offline

Distributor of Laurier insulated probes is officially open to all UK & Irish businesses.

I personally have worked with these probes for well over 25 years. The results are amazing.

100% of the current is directed to the germative portion of the hair follicle, which desicates and dehydrates thus permanently treating the hair follicle.

This probe and a good insertion is a electrologists dream come true.

The probes are available in an array of sizes suitable for all different areas to be treated.

To order contact: phylsbeauty@gmail.com

Edited by Philomena (05/23/12 05:52 PM)

#98825 - 05/23/12 06:14 PM Re: Part II: Laurier [Re: Philomena]
notadelphin Offline
Major Contributor

Hi Philomena (love the name!), welcome to Hairtell. Can people from the Continent order too?

#98833 - 05/23/12 11:06 PM Re: Part II: Laurier [Re: notadelphin]
beate_r Offline

Top 10 Contributor

Loc: Hattersheim, Germany
Hi Philomena,

i am one of the frequent users of the Laurier probes. I am located in Germany.
Would You please be so kind to inform me on prices, ordering conditions and shipment costs to Germany?

Thanks

Beate

Elektroepilation Dr. Beate Ritzert
http://epi.ritzert.net/en/

#98835 - 05/23/12 11:19 PM Re: Part II: Laurier [Re: stoppit&tidyup]
beate_r Offline

Top 10 Contributor

Loc: Hattersheim, Germany
Originally Posted By: stoppit&tidyup
I restrained myself from commenting yesterday.

I think all the posts and clearer photos are evidence enough that she does beautiful work.

Me, too. What You do see, however, especially on the picture of the left eye, is that the skin of the lid and that of the eye brows/forehead are a bit different in structure. You actually can notice the fine connection of these two parts of the skin following the eyebrow. This is normal anatomy and it is quite visible due to the high quality of the photo (magnification!).
Therefore You can notice that small area freed of hairs immediately above the connection of these two sections of the skin, which is covered by hair when not epilated. Simply undisturbed pores which used to carry hair and now are empty. Wouldn't it be a sign of overtreatment if these pores were filled?

IMO the work is perfect - both epilation as well as in style (here i refer to an older comment of me to the shape of the eyebrow).

Elektroepilation Dr. Beate Ritzert
http://epi.ritzert.net/en/

#98912 - 05/25/12 08:56 PM Re: Part II: Laurier [Re: James W. Walker VII]
depilacionelectr
Unregistered

Originally Posted By: James W. Walker VII
So its true, when you stand above the crowd, it is easier for others to throw tomatoes at you. wink

James, look at what we do here with tomatoes: A big party!. Given that you've also received some tomatoes, welcome to the party, dear.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XMwsMpYviHg&feature=fvwrel

Yes, folks, here we know take advantage of the vegetables! wink

#99014 - 05/29/12 10:11 AM Re: Part II: Laurier [Re: ]
C O'Connell Offline
Top 10 Contributor

Loc: Sydney,Australia
This misguided allegation shocked me,Josefas' work is as always,impeccable.

#99020 - 05/29/12 12:06 PM Re: Part II: Laurier [Re: C O'Connell]
K Spiric Offline
Contributor

Loc: Sydney, Australia
Hi All, this is my first post on Hairtell, I have been reading posts on and off for a short while now. I would like to dedicate my first post to saying thank you so very much Josefa for the amazing contribution you make to Electrology. Your work is amazing and the hours you spend every week posting comments and photos do so much to reassure clients. As a busy mum with an electrolysis business I am in awe of your ability to also find the time to contribute to Hairtell, do you ever sleep??
And thank you so much to all the other Electrologists who post regularly, your advice and sharing of knowledge is very much appreciated.

#99052 - 05/30/12 03:34 PM Re: Part II: Laurier [Re: C O'Connell]
Philomena Offline

Page 60 of 100 < 1 2 58 59 60 61 62 99 100 >

Moderator:  Andrea 
Sponsored Links
Recent Posts
Hairtell restructuration needed
by Iluv2zap
11:52 PM
Electrolysis on legs
by ingeileen1991
01:52 PM
Most natural looking hair removal method
by Roselake21
10:32 AM
Letting too much time pass between sessions
by Roselake21
10:30 AM
Before & After electrolysis photos!
by Roselake21
10:25 AM
Top Posters
LAgirl 9994
dfahey 9611
James W. Walker VII 8050
Andrea 4149
Michael Bono 3185
Who's Online
0 registered (), 77 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod