Subscribe & Support This Site!
consumer hair removal forum

Help us keep the HairTell Forum and HairFacts.com going, and improve your user experience at the same time!

Since it opened in 2002, HairTell has become the largest online forum for hair removal issues. Between the forum and the 3000+ pages of free information on HairFacts, it has become necessary to subsidize the site to some extent, to cover the time and money needed to keep everything up to date. In order to keep most of the site free, HairTell now offers a premium subscription service for professionals and consumers who want in-depth information.

HairTell/HairFacts PRO Annual Subscription
Automatically renewing, billed to your account each year.
(Click here to get your HairTell/HairFacts PRO Subscription) (Click here to cancel your subscription)

Special offer for practitioners and manufacturers! Practitioners and manufacturers who subscribe are able to create and maintain their own entries in special sections of our top search-engine ranked pages in the HairFacts Directory, HairTell Practitioner Locator and/or the HairTell Manufacturer Locator, which are also be visible to non-subscribers. Make your advertising budget count by placing yourself on the front page result when customers are searching for hair removal information on the web. You have a chance to share your knowledge with consumers, and your company will get a lot of visibility among our hundreds of daily readers who are looking to remove hair. Several regular HairTell contributors can attest to the extra business they have generated by answering consumer questions. Itís a system where consumers and professionals both benefit!

Forum members who hold a Premium Annual Subscription also get access to special features such as the ability to post images to the gallery forum.

Annual Rate: $49.00

HairTell Premium Annual subscription
Automatically renewing, billed to your account each year.
(Click Here to Get Your Annual Subscription)
(Click here to cancel your subscription)

Premium members are acknowledged with a badge that appears under each post and in their forum profile. Posts by Premium members typically get more views and more responses than non-member posts. Forum members who hold a Premium Annual Subscription also get access to special features such as the ability to post images to the gallery forum.

Annual rate: $36.00

Frequently Asked Questions

How will the charge appear on my credit card?

This will appear on your credit card as “Hairfacts.com.”

Can I cancel at any time?

Yes, but partial subscriptions cannot be refunded. Bookmark this page and Click here to cancel your subscription

Can I pay by cash, check, or money order?
Can I just donate some money without joining anything?

Absolutely! Just make payment out to Andrea James and mail to:

Andrea James
5419 Hollywood Blvd., #C-142
Hollywood, CA 90027

To donate online, click HERE

Important: include your email address for faster service. Processing orders without email may take much longer.

Can you tell me what method to use or whom I should hire?

I will provide you with facts based on your input, and I will make suggestions for further research. All responses from myself or readers are hair removal talk, not hair removal advice. It is up to you to determine if the response is appropriate in your own case. For more, please see our full Terms of Use.

Back to top of Subscription Options
Sponsored Links
Recent Posts
Need how-to on Clean&Easy/OneTouch Foot-switch mod
by CoarseBrows
02:59 AM
My electrologist plucks my hairs. A french story..
by AlineBetancourt
06:00 PM
In need of some feedback
by Iluv2zap
02:29 PM
Laser Hair Removal on Happy Trail
by ozzy
10:08 AM
Ripped Off?
by Iluv2zap
06/26/17 12:22 PM
Top Posters
LAgirl 9994
dfahey 9507
James W. Walker VII 8027
Andrea 4146
Michael Bono 3092
Who's Online
0 registered (), 93 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod