consumer hair removal forum
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
Hop To:
#125211 - Today at 08:40 AM Re: Lasting results [Re: Chicaaa]
Stephgold Offline
Contributor

This is how I feel too. I’m seeing the same thing. Is this really permanent???

Thread Sponsors
#125212 - Today at 08:42 AM Re: Lasting results [Re: Stephgold]
Stephgold Offline
Contributor

To you about the Chin growth do you still have the same amount of hair?

#125213 - Today at 11:44 AM Re: Lasting results [Re: Stephgold]
Iluv2zap Offline
Top 10 Contributor

Stephgold,

The chin has the densest number of hair follicles of anywhere on the human body. It is a process that takes a MINIMUM of 12-18 months to overcome. If you do not have enough treatment to clear all the hair regularly over each 3 month periodm the time will be extended over which hair removal takes place.

Inflammation, is not anything to be worried about. IT happens as part of the process. In all cases the skin quality improves over the time electrolysis is performed.

While anxiety over skin reaction, the process, is all completely normal, the anxiety itself does not serve you well. The best way to overcome such anxiety is to get all the information about how the process works you can. Dont let the aniety get in your way.

I'm pretty sure I know who your electrologist is ( in the UK, first name starts with G correct?) . I can tell you she is a well qualified electrologist who knows her material very well, and she is the BEST person to explain the process to you and help you overcome the hair removal anxiety you seem to be experiencing.Have faith in what she is telling you.

Have faith in the process. Electrolysis works. You will not be left marked or scarred, and inflamation dininishes soon after treatment. IT is the ONLY way to completely remove all the bothersome hair. Having been through a full beard removal myself ( as a DIY project no less) I can unequivocally state that if you stick with the treatments, and have faith in the process, it WILL work and you will be left with a perfect result. Listen to what your electrologist is telling you, and know that you are on the right path to be rid of this problem.

Seana

Edited by Iluv2zap (Today at 11:51 AM)
http://electrolysisbyseana.com

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Andrea 
Sponsored Links
Recent Posts
Apilus Xcell for SALE Mint condition!
by James W. Walker VII
12:20 PM
Lasting results
by Iluv2zap
11:44 AM
Recommended machine to buy in 2017?
by TheFlyingProbe
09:11 AM
Afraid of Laser Hair Stimulation
by purple potato
07:26 AM
is thermolysis safe on asian skin?
by geri
11/15/17 11:43 PM
Top Posters
LAgirl 9994
dfahey 9606
James W. Walker VII 8047
Andrea 4149
Michael Bono 3167
Who's Online
2 registered (LRN, Chicaaa), 103 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod