consumer hair removal forum
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
Hop To:
#127388 - 08/04/18 09:22 PM Re: Insulated Ballet Needles [Re: dimi]
Iluv2zap Offline
Top 10 Contributor

When I was working from home , and doing blend, I took a real liking to the Sterex one piece stainless. Every bit as good as a ballet product in my opinion, and half the price.

Working with Synchro and an Isoblend probe, I can lay a wide area of destruction that can dislodge the largest of roots . I'm with you on the smaller sized probes, they are difficult to use, and a little bit floppy. I dont tend to use such small sizes very often though and rarely if ever use anything less than an F3. The f1 are mostly unuseable for me, and I dont even try, though I still have some in my clinic ( probably expire soon I should check) . There really very few reasons for using a probe so small.

I wont use Laurier. I'll have to try and lay my hands on some Ballet tapered probes as I dont think I've ever tried them.
http://electrolysisbyseana.com

Thread Sponsors
#127389 - 08/04/18 10:26 PM Re: Insulated Ballet Needles [Re: dimi]
dimi Online
Major Contributor

Loc: Montreal, Canada
(If I had a wish-list for a probe that will do everything, it would be this: a Gold plated probe to ballet standards, coated with an isoblend length of exposed probe and good quality insulator. Alas, such a probe does not exist.)

I think that the Ballet gold tapered probes will be the probes for your wish-list.I do not know in Ottawa but in Montreal no distributor sells Ballet tapered probes. I have to make special orders. If you want to try them you have to find the right probe holder. By the way, F1 and F2 IBL were the most used probes in Dectro school when I had my practice,very strange.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Andrea 
Sponsored Links
Recent Posts
Pro-Tec Probes Recommendations for Apilus
by Deedra
Today at 10:06 AM
PCOS over-diagnosed
by Michael Bono
Today at 10:00 AM
Unwanted hair - help/advice!
by Michael Bono
Today at 09:36 AM
Apilus Platinum Pur for Sale
by laraisk
Yesterday at 09:14 AM
Something wrong
by blueberry
10/18/18 09:11 PM
Top Posters
LAgirl 9994
Deedra 9725
James W. Walker VII 8055
Andrea 4158
Michael Bono 3511
Who's Online
0 registered (), 117 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod