Help with needle for diy machine. please help!

Guys, I am trying to build my own setup using info from this forum. I can’t afford professional electrolysis since I have large area to cover,
I have access to
Ballet F2 silver insulated
Ballet F3 silver insulated
Ballet F4 gold insulated.
The gold ones cost twice as much as the silver ones
Since it is going to be DIY setup, it is going to be galvanic. So, are the insulated needles going to work fine? Please advice.
I still have to figure out what size to buy . I have very fine hair on my stomach I want to get rid of. Any advice on the size would be appreciated too.

F2 for fine hair and F3 for all others. You’re worried about needles instead of safely building a machine? Joking … kind of.

Silver. Gold. Meh, it’s all the same.

You have misunderstood me. I have budgetary constraints. So, I wanted to make sure I am buying the right needles/ probes. I can’t build the whole machine only to realize I have bought the wrong type/size needles/probes. I have been trying to buy probes for a long time now. :slight_smile: I don’t want to do mistake right in the first step.

I will be making more posts asking for more help as I build it.

The main query was if insulated probes work for galvanic. :slight_smile:

Insulated needles are not ideal for galvanic. Insulated needles are designed for HF/thermolysis. For galvanic you rely on lye production to fill up entire follicle which flows to the top. Plain needle F2 and F3 sizes will get you far with galvanic. Probe sizing is critical for HF but for galvanic any probe size produces same amount of lye.

I cant find non insulated probes. Will the insulated ones not work?