Sterex sx-g (galvanic only)

Hello everyone,

I have a problem,
my sterex sx-g stopped working.
It lights on and the number 0 appears, but when i press up/down the number 0 stays the same.

I’m electrician myself and want to fix because I’m not from the U.K and shipping the machine over sea+ paying for fixing it will cost me more than what I’ve paid for the machine. So i mailed to sterex asking their help and they were useless. they told me to replace the foot pedal connector which was unreasonable and of course didn solved the problem.

Is there anyone who can help me with this?

Try contacting Texas Electrolysis supply. They fix many brands. Maybe they will guide you.

thank you. i will

This may seem like a silly question, but are you holding down the foot pedal while trying to adjust the setting?

I have the SX-B and this caught me out at first although I can (kinda) understand why you need to have the pedal depressed to see the settings.

I’m not using foot pedal, only the switched needle holder. I have two of them and two machines the sx-g, sx-t.
The sx-g worked fine, i didn’t worked with it for a while and when trying to sell i found out this problem

I did contact them, they never replayed back