What specific device would you recommend I use for DIY facial electrolysis? I live in Canada, moving to UK in 2 months

What machine to you recommend? Where do I get it? I am open to getting on in the UK or Canada. Or shipped from USA. If I buy in the UK can I bring it back to Canada and use it there with a converter?

I have mild pcos and I am half italian. I have been plucking for 6 years. I just started my journey. I have a lady who I think is doing blend galvanic. I have done 4 hours at $350 cad and we haven’t covered half of my face yet. I estimate to cover my entire face once it will be $800. If I need 4 passes that is $3,200 cad for my face alone.

I rather buy a machine. I am willing to learn the proper techniques and I think if I follow the level of power she uses I will be okay.

Your quotes are way off and ignore the cycles of growth. You never see all the hair at any given point in time. I’ve seen PCOS cases run into the 10’s of thousands of dollars. .
The machines available to you in Canada arent set up for the UK current and will likely destroy themselves if plugged into UK outlets. For UK machines, you are looking at Sterex mostly, here in Canada Silouete tone or Apilus are more common. For under $1000 you are likely looking at an old apilus senior or junior that is well used.